LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhumi naik   20 December 2022

cancelation of ews certificate

in some parts lingayat is considered under obc and in some parts its general.
In goa lingayat is general probably because its not included in the obc list.
we r lingayat nhavi, and so nhavi is included in obc.
when I askd some advocate in goa abt lingayat nhavi and said i want to make a certificate of my cast for further studies He said it comes under general so u can apply for ews reservation. he misguided us without taking into consideration "nhavi"
my grandfather has moved to goa 80 years ago and living here since then but all hez brothers and family is in Maharashtra and hold an obc certificate which means I m truly obc since birth and generations.
since now the ews appears to be false on my part to be used I want to get obc certificate and cancel ews.
how to get an obc certificate done now? without getting into legal problem for making ews earlier? although we completely agree we made a mistake due to lack of knowledge and false information but nowhere we have used the ews certificate Nor we made false ews certificate purposely.
kindly help

Learning

2 Replies

J. Punarvee Sandesh   20 December 2022

raise a complaint or application for cancellation to the caste verification and caste scrutiny committee in district headed by District Magistrate being a bonafide holder submit the documents claiming your Genuinity if you aren't holding any government office and not drawing any salary based on reservation.
1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 January 2023

Please consult the state wise list laid down by DOPT as avaiible on internet.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More