Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

somashekar (Director)     22 February 2010

Cancel GPA

Dear Sir,

Can I issue a letter to the Sub Registrar, being some miscreants using some fake GPA with forged signature to avoid Registration of my property.

Please reply

Regards

Learning

6 Replies

Basavaraj (Asst, Manager-Legal)     22 February 2010

Yes you can issue a letter to Sub-Registrar, inforiming that some miscreants may use my fake GPA  with forged signature and also request him to avoid such Registration of your property.

You should mention in your latter that full schedule of your property.

1 Like

B K Raghavendra Rao (Senior Advocate)     22 February 2010

If you are aware that some miscreants have forged your signature and created a forged document called GPA, it is a criminal offence under IPC.  You are basically required to lodge a police complaint and issue a newspaper advertisement. Then with the copy of the police complaint and an affidavit about non-existence of such a GPA. you may write a letter to the Sub-Registrar.  Do not forget to obtain an acknowledgement from the Sub-Registrar.

1 Like

somashekar (Director)     22 February 2010

But for lodging a complaint I require the GPA Copy or the "GPA Notaried number". But for cautious sake can I issue a letter to the Sub Registrar , and give him the details of my property schedule???

NIRAJ KUMAR (SALARIED)     23 February 2010

In that case you first publish in daily newspaper that you have not issued any GPA thereby authorising anybody for the sale of the property(provide the full details of the property). Then alongwith the copy of the newspaper write a letter to the Sub-registrar informing him for non-issuance of GPA with respect to the said property. Keep a copy of the newspaper, dispatch of letter alongwith the copy of the postal receipt for future use.

shrikant chede (law officer)     23 February 2010

I agree with Mr Rao

somashekar (Director)     24 February 2010

Thank You

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register