Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Kumar (profession)     26 January 2013

Can you please derive actual expenses ?

Hi

We have applied for 498A & DV case transfer to our city from the girls place in the district court as suggested by my lawyer and it is pending before the court (actually girls side are influential persons and they are threating us to kill).  Now, my lawyer says are u ready to pay the expenses(if girl side men & police take food at 5 star hotel , A/c car travel and other expenses etc for each adjournment )nearly 4000 to 5000 rupees Is this true that we should pay such huge amount.  i came through one of the website that actual expenses can be made, what is actual expense mean here? .  Please let me know, if there is any alternative, if we ask for some neutral place can we avoid these expenses.  Desperately need your suggestions here.

Learning

2 Replies

cm jain sir (ccc)     26 January 2013

1) Transfer of case is a difficult one as courts treat the fraud lady as a ABLA NARI.

2)Actual expences means second class train or bus fare + normal fooding n staying charges and not by hired helicoptor n monarchial treat.

3)Your lawyer is trying to confuse you because you have many unwaranted questions in your mind so read and know the laws and join siff. visit various websites to strengthen your knowledge and fight the case like a tiger with merits.

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     27 January 2013

Expense doesn't mean luxurious spendings but normal expenses....Lets see if you case gets transferred..

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register