LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ketan (SE)     09 July 2013

Can you guide me ?


I have married on 6 May 2012. My wife left my home on 13 July 2012 by making some drama. (Admitted in hospital). After that her parents or she did not made any call. We have done one meeting from our side. She had written 10 Pages letters about me. All wrong thing that I torcher her, I raped her, I am in bad character bla bla....., She also written down that i have taken many piils (means try to make suicide sp her father forgive her for this act. Creating that she is good person). That is our good luck that nothing happen to her till date. We did not taken any rupees even gift is still at her home which received in marriage. Both are B.E computer field. She is admitted in hospital from job location on drama day.

Now they are not ready for divorce but me and my family afraid that may be she come to our home and make suicide. She had created much planned drama that I beat her and display she is too much scary about me. We will not ready to take her home at any cost.

There is already 1 year gone but still no call or contact with two families. In Our cast now ever one knows about their personality so they have afraid that after divorce may be she not get any partner. For this reason they are not ready to give divorce.

We are together for 15 days after marriage and before this drama. Because I am doing job in other city. Only weekend we had met.

Now I want to take divorce form her. How I can proceed?  I know it is hard to take divorce in india. We have no marriage certificate. How to go successfully way ?  Any good lawyer in surat (Gujarat) city for divorce case?

One more point she is not ready to join me but their parents force her to do. Also her parents not making call but just sit ideally. Should is it ok I am also sit ideally ?


She is B.E computer and doing job as lecturer in colg. In Colg against HOD she had created good drama that she is alone now she cannot take money from parents. Her husband is no longer more to she will cont. alone Etc.. And so her hod increases her salary and also permitted to do tuition.


 4 Replies

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     09 July 2013

Dear Sir,

Reading everything it becomes crystal clear that it is quite a sensitive case, there could be many legal consequences ensued if your wife approach CWC or Police. My suggestion to you is that please approach a local counsel in your state i.e gujrat and file a case for divorce on the ground of cruetly.......Make sure that you file the case firstly because the general practices prevailing these days is, that there are many advocates who get these kind of cases and just to get more fees give wrong advice and make it more complicated  by legally extort the other party.So before you wife get the wrong advice and make the sitaution more worse it is suggested that you please approach some good lawyer and take appropraite steps.

So far as your request for any lawyer in gujrat I know someone who practices there.His contact details are (Advocate Vinnet Dave -09649295322)

Advocate Kapil Chandna




Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     09 July 2013

Dear Sir,

You can also file a criminal complaint against your wife and her family if you think that they are crossing there limits ( for criminal intimidation) U/S 503 of the IPC.


Advocate Kapil Chandna


Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     09 July 2013

from your query it is clear that she left before one month and now not one is interested to stay 

so first contact a local laywer and if possible try to annulment means cancillation of marriage as null or void 

ketan (SE)     09 July 2013

Hello Mahesh, IS it possible for annulment means cancillation of marriage as null or void in my case ? What is condition for annulment ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query