Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CAn you decide this simple case

Page no : 2

(Guest)

If a real case will be put up here than it will be useful otherwise such imaginations are only a time-pass like ludo.  I felt my time is wasted while thrown to go through it.  

Sher aaya.. Sher aaya.. Lion come.. Lion come.. and there was not even a rat but people disturbed just for a joke.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Daljeet Singh
" Hello Somani,

Normal

false
false
false

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-style-parent:"";
font-size:10.0pt;"Times New Roman";}

I made the concurrent choice though I don't agree to majority- minority logic. I made the choice of letting the train go on its usual track because the children playing there would be alert for arrival of the train. It may be a riddle for westerns but not for us as it is normal course of the life here. Children use to play on tracks and roads, most of times prepared and alert for the traffic.

I beg to differ with minority majority logic. From this riddle no generalization can be drawn to this effect. It would differ from case to case. Practically, no tracks are changed judging emotionally. When it comes to bigger "social" issues, usually the 'minority' and 'majority' interests are 'made' or 'flattened' to clash with each other. Normally, it is a rare condition when choice comes up as to crush either of the two. Say, if it is an issue of the 'democratic' society, then why to make a choice between either crushing more or less children. This is, I am sorry, ridiculous choice, for a society or community to make. A true democratic system would not make rules or guidelines to decide whom to crush for sake of whom? (As this riddle is suggesting.) It would make guidelines and arrangements for prohibiting the children to play    on the track. For a democracy, the question should be - why lots of children don't have schools, parks and playgrounds not how to make choice whom to crush? A true democracy would invest in making schools, Parks and play grounds.
"

Something good on this thread I find is this reply.  Thanks Mr. Daljeet Singh.

natarajan (advocate)     17 December 2010

Mr. Somani

it is excellant, keep it up

geeta (chief accountant)     22 December 2010

Its true... some times very difficult to take decision, even the situation is not so tough.

YOgesh Gupta (Accounting Taxation Vat Service Tax Etc.)     21 January 2011

very good keep ahead

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register