LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen Kumar (Assistant Manager)     06 January 2015

Can women do anything wrong !

Can women do anything wrong against men and men can only face the consequences and is there no any law ment for men or men's either goes down before his wife or finished his life at all. 

3 month back my wife have gone to her home without my will after insulting me and my family members after reporting in local police station and now she wants and telling me to come there at for her otherwise she will file charge of domestic violence, dowry etc.... against me & my family. I am in big trouble what to do..................because i have already tell her she can come back and there is no problem at all with my side, I don't have any complaint from her and forget all things whatever happened in past but i don't want to go there because she overlooking for defamation of me and my family respect and I don't trust on her because she totally trapped in her mother's wrongs and can do anything wrong against me.

Please Suggest Me What to Do....?  

Learning

3 Replies

Mahesh (CS)     06 January 2015

Dear Naveen

I am not expert in such matter however just googled "ngo to help married men" since I read once in newspaper about it and found below link which may be useful to you:

https://mensrightsassociation.org/index.php/faq/victim-faq/

Naveen Kumar (Assistant Manager)     06 January 2015

Thanks Mahesh Sir for your valuable suggestion. 

God is Great (Executive)     06 January 2015

Hi..

Since you are in contact with your wife. Always speak to her from ur cell and record all the conversations wherein she is insulting you, threatening you, etc. Do it secretly.. Ask her to apologise and withdraw all the complaints she filed against you. For further help, dial...8882498498 this is a All India Helpline number for men, so don't worry.. just chill and use our brains cleverly..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register