LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajkumar Sheoran   25 October 2021

Can wife be summoned to appear in court?

My wife has filed cases under section 498a& CrPC 125 which are going on in the district court since June 2018 During this she has been living with another person since 10 February 2021 and is 6-7 months pregnant. Both the cases are to be debated on 1st and 11th November. May I request the honorable court to issue summons for her appearance or file f.i.r to police. I am very tensed.please guide me I will be grateful to all of you for this.


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 October 2021

You cannot ask court to issue summons. It is the duty of the court. Court will take care of that issue.

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 October 2021

It is for the Court to issue summons to the de facto complainant. Of course, your advocate can request for expediting the trial.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register