LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Evenmore (Private)     22 June 2014

Can we submit judgment from ?

Hi Experts,

I have a doubt whether we can submit the printout of the Judgment from in the court along with our petitions/arguments etc. ?

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.


 5 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     23 June 2014

It is better to download the same from and to submit it's print out, with affidavit that it was downloaded from the genuine website of particular court, If court is not accepting it.

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     23 June 2014

1. You can refer the judgment in your petition,


2. During arguments, you can submit the referred judgement copy.

vinay kumar (Advocate)     23 June 2014

Yes With due permission of the Hon'ble court, you may submit the printout of the Judgment from However, you may take your advocate's help to file the same judgment.



T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 June 2014

The copy of the judgement downloaded from the site of can very well be submitted to the court for all the purposes.  Consult a local lawyer before proceeding.

venkatesh Rao (Retired Government Servant)     10 March 2015

They are yet to be recognised as admissible. They are not listed in law reporters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register