LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh (UN KNOWN)     14 September 2013

Can we send notice from bangalore?

Can we send notice from Bangalore to my 4 uncles who stay in West Bengal?

My father (eldest among his all his brothers ) purchased a property (in Burdwan city West Bengal) around 30-40 years back on his parent name. I understand that now it should be divided among all children!!!

Since, my parent stay away from mentioned property/house, all my 4 uncles divided the property among them self in following manner:

1. 2 uncles left the property/house taking aprx 2.5 lac individual share or I should say  2 uncles stayed in same property giving aprx 2.5 lac each to remaining 2 uncles asking leave the house.

2. When we extracted the docs from registrar office we realized that WITHOUT TAKING MY FATHER CONSENT they divided the property among 5 people (adding my father name as well) .

I might be wrong but seems to be case of 420 & cheating as without taking consent of my father they divided the property and shared money and using our share of property/house.

We given around 3 years to them to accept the mistake and sort-out the issue out of court but they have not done anything. Hence planing to take legal way now and want to send legal notice from Bangalore.

Please help me how to end this issue very quickly as my father is quite old and we dont want to give any pain in legal fighting.

Thanks in advance

Rajesh

Learning

1 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     14 September 2013

you have waited a lot better you send legal notice where ever you stay . You can send notice from any where . Be fast in initiating legal action as further delay could create limitations problems for you.

Regards,

Adv. NIKHIL SETH

Mumbai 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register