LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sreekanth   13 July 2016

Can we provide mail as receipt of u.p.c

Dear All,

I booked flat in one of the builder in Bangalore and paid 1lac for booking advance. after few days i got to know that the builder is not constracting the apartments and only collecting the money showing sites. Then I cancelled my flat. regarding my cancellation they took my original receipt and gave the post dated cheque. Now these people are not giving back money and i tried to deposite the cheque and it is retured because of insufficient money. could you please guide me that i can produce mail as a proof that i have booked flat and got cheque and bounced to file case in court?

Thank you very much in advance.

 5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 July 2016

You should have immediately contacted an able counsel and sent legal notice for cheque bounce and approached DCDRF.


Mukesh sharma (job )     14 July 2016

Hi sreekanth you need to file application in court asap and contact with lawyer sent him legal notice 

file your case in court you need to show if they get back orignal proof to you than you submit copy of recipt and any other document if you have thats show you have book a flat and you give him money 

keep record and mention bank note which they sent to you for not sufficiant fund in account you contact with good lawyer and  take his help to file your case 


Sreekanth   14 July 2016

Dear Kumar and Mukesh,

Thank you very much for your reply. I have deposited the check only once and I have time for one and half month to deposite 2 more times. In between I would like to know that i am eligible to file case in court. I have only emails as proof that i have booked flat. is it enough to show as proof in court?

Thank you very much.


Mukesh sharma (job )     14 July 2016

Hi sreekanth you not need to deposit you check more time in bank and its not time period thats and you request them to deposit in bank amount but if they did not do same than you sent them legal notice attach with copy of notice sent by bank note 

if they not paid after you than you file case in ourt sec 138 ni act 

and you have show email proof in court as avidence its accept 


bestosmosissyt   27 February 2020

Finding the best reverse osmosis system is for an average person. we review the TOP 10 RO system for home & residential use.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query