LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (Director)     21 December 2013

Can we file for eviction in partition suit



Could we ask for eviction and mense profit in a suit for partition? When a partition suit was pending one of the co-owners inducted tenants into the suit by making illegal construction. I want to know best way to evict the tenant and demolish the illegal construction.


1) is it better to file a separate suit for eviction or amend the plaint in the partition suit.

2) How should we direct the co-owner and tenant to deposit all rents into court?

3) How to request demolition?




 1 Replies

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     13 January 2014

you can a file suit against the tenant to deposit the rent in court .......during the partion case....or court will appoint a receiver to collect the rent ......before the partiong take place....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query