LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dipesh Gupta (Manager)     22 June 2014

Can we complaint in a court about illeagal activity

Can we complaint about a illegal factory in a court. That factory is in residential area. not obey any rules under any act. Like Labor Act, Factory Act, an many more

Is there any chance to close that factory permanently by complaining to police or to court?


 1 Replies

Vinod kashyap (Advocate & Legal advisor)     23 June 2014

You can file permanent injunction suit in civil court as it is in residential area. you shall made party to relevant authorities in suit.

 You can also complaint pollution control board if there is any pollution.

You can also file criminal complaint if there is any nuisance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register