Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

soumya (any thing)     18 April 2011

can u please help

Hi all,

I have a question which is as follows.

I am using Vodafone as my telephone service provider .

some times I use internet on my mobile and I do not use any buster pack for this. I use every time to check my e mail etc and not for download any files.

when I use internet my service provider does not provide me any account debit information with what much date usage I made for last session. Further they do not debit my account immidietly. My account is debited after few hours. I am feeling my account is debiting abnormally. but since I dont have information on data use I can not exactly quantify how much they debit for this.

I mailed them asking debit intimation to be sent to my mobile. But they refused to do so.

In this case can you please suggest what I can do.?

Learning

4 Replies

akash kapoor (*************)     18 April 2011

See That entirly Depends with your agreement with the compay as by using the service you impliedly excepted the service providers contract.

akash kapoor (*************)     18 April 2011

See That entirly Depends with your agreement with the compay as by using the service you impliedly accepted the service providers contract.

soumya (any thing)     19 April 2011

i am a prepaid user. if ur service provider debits ur account, wont u have any right to know reason for that? i am not getting debit information. how i will know if they have debited correctly?

ashutosh srivastava (advocate/ consultant)     19 April 2011

A service provider is always under obligation to provide full, correct and clear information regarding the charges he is charging to his customer, inspite any contract to the contarary. if he fails to do so he will be charged for deficiency in service under Consumer protection Act.

my suggestion to you is that : send a notice in writting to your service provider mentioning that there is deficiency in his service as he refused to give you the required information and further if he fails to give the required information within 10 or 15 days of receiving your notice you will take legal action against him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register