LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

balaji murari   12 December 2016

Can tikona file a case against me

I had a tikona connection in chennai which was disconnected in july.I have received call today from Tikona Digital Networks Pvt.Ltd.Advocate Mr.waseem khan (MOBILE NO-08826693291)of Delhi High Court of filing a case against me for not paying july/aug false bill received from Tikona. He said if i do not make the payment within 15mins he will put up the case and i will have to come to delhi along with my lawyer to fight the case. Tikona is based out of Mumbai and the connection was taken in chennai, how come the case is in Delhi? MY TIKONA SERVICE ID IS-1117490124.

i had sent many mails to tikona care for my service disconnection,they've not responded at all,they've put bill against me,actually we have moved to another location  currently not staying in chennai, who'll be happy to pay the amount without using the service,for eg: i'm using postpaid connection ,if i'm not paying the bill means they will stop providing the connection ,but these people after informing also they've put the bill ,is it fair to deal with the customers like this....,i'm a working professional i'll be  busy with my work,they're keep on calling me saying that we will proceed legally,we will block all your government identities,how can a private company block my passport,license,etc ,do they think m a alien.....i'm thinking to file a case against tikona for harresing me mentally and they've given me a fir no.nw3092015. please give me your suggestion 

Learning

11 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 December 2016

Record all calls.

Handover the recordings to your own counsel at your location and your counsel shall drill the sense inta the heads.

There are many threads at LCI on M/s Tikona.

You can search on 'Search' option on right hand side.

You have sent mail for disconnection and M/s Tikona should have cancelled at once.

Sue them in Civil Courts for damages, crimianl court for defamation, consumer court as well.....

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     12 December 2016

Basing on information and evidence you can file a case before consumer forum for compensation for the mental agony caused to you with their unethical practice of business.

Tikona Care (CSE)     14 December 2016

Dear Mr. Murari,

Greeting from Tikona,

We have checked and found your account has been terminated as per your request.

We have escalated the case to our concerned team to calculate full and final settlement amount, post confirmation received we will update you accordingly.

Regards,
Tikona Care

balaji murari   14 December 2016

i'm not ready to pay even a single penny,requested manytimes u ppl not stopped providing service,we are moved out from that place,anyway one of my frnd given my number for the connection and they moved to abroad,i've not signed no where 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 December 2016

You have sent mail for disconnection and M/s Tikona should have cancelled at once, on the said date.

Tikona Care (CSE)     15 December 2016

Dear Mr. Murari,

Greetings from Tikona,

We have checked and found your account is terminated as per your request.

As full and final is concluded, we request you to make payment of  Rs.2,018.49/- at the earliest.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 December 2016

You may agree to pay upto date on which you have instructed to disconect.

Does the Bill from date of disconnection instructed by you amount to Rs.2,018.49/?

balaji murari   15 December 2016

No it's 650 rs ,they added 1month extra rental and fines

balaji murari   15 December 2016

No it's 650 rs ,they added 1month extra rental and fines

Report th matter to TRAI,DoT, DCDRF...............

Issue legal notice to M?s Tikona.

Lodge criminal compalint thru your lawyers.

Then how come M/s Tikona is claiming Rs.2018.49 at a legla portal?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register