LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can the sms contents be retrieved through service provider?

Page no : 6

sankar P (supervisor)     19 September 2014

Dear Experts,

My MIL filled against me in the section 452, 294 B, 324, 506 (2) IPC,

Is it possible me to asking Call detail report for my MIL in this case,

Kindly guide me sir,

Many Thanks,

Best Regards,


Sonal   19 February 2016

Thanks all for the information provided. Is it possible to retrieve CDRs for last 3-4 years with help of court order? How easy or tough it is to get such order with help of court in case of a civil suit, mostly matrimony dispute. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register