Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil c John (Structural Designer)     29 August 2014

Can't understand the case status details

Can Anyone Help me Out???

Actually I had filed a case in the High Court of Kerala because a Religious Institution had erected a Big offering box in front of my house without anybodies permission. Last year the court had ordered an interim order to remove the illegal construction in front of my house. But no one executed that order. Hence, we proceeded in the court and few days back the court ordered the religious institution to present their statement. Recently when I talked to my lawyer he said that the institution had said that they will remove it and they will give it in writing by this tuesday. What I do not understand is that, when I checked the case status in the Kerala High Court website. I dint understand a thing.Can anyone tell me what is it showing. I will attach the image captured from the website.

Learning

3 Replies

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     30 August 2014

Dear Mr Nikhil,

How you expect that without the case number and other details an Advocate can open the status site of the Kerala High Court and tell you the current position see your attachment where you have applied the black ink on the concerned areas ???

Nikhil c John (Structural Designer)     30 August 2014

I am really sorry sir... I have now attached the the pic with full details without the black marks...

Attached File : 164833415 case status.jpg downloaded: 81 times

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 September 2014

What is that you want to clarify when your advocate has already given you proper explanation?  You follow your advocate's advises closely so that you don't lose a chance of winning the situation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register