Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can Sisters claim share in property of father died in 1999

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Sir i have added few more information which was missed in last served info, what is the riddle in it? Ome can easily connect the last facts with the one supplied additionally.

(Guest)
Sir, I understand that you might be feeling it difficult to connect the facts as I missed few point on first instance but I don't think it's very far of to understand and connect the additional info with the case. Second, the judgement year is correct I don't know which wrong year are you talking about. Now if we could stick to the query would be appreciated!

(Guest)
Sir, I don't know why are you taking it in a wrong way when we here are only discussing an issue and it's normal depicting XYZ as I am sure that's the way even illustration in legal language as drafted.And yes, its is 2015 it is justa typing error, you must know that if a person knows the name of judgement, he might know the year too. Anyways thank you for your inputs. Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=210049&offset=3#reply

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     21 May 2020

Sur (Mr. P. Venue) instead of picking one word, you are requested to read compete reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register