LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Can she take my flat


i booked a falt in is underconsutrustion.she filed DV and 125crpc and 498A on me and my can i save my flat on her??

    flat is on my name. bayanama is not done yet.only registration on my name...we have 1 year old child also.

plz help me main kaise apni property save karu ess dayan se...????


 27 Replies


Sale your property before it is too late or gift your property via gift deed to your blood relations from whom you can take later by same method.

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     08 September 2013

if the property is in your name then you may transfer it in the name of your family member or gift to them. thus, your wife cannot stake her claim on it.



Advocate Rohit Dalmia



Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 September 2013

never take the risk of transferring  property to any relative or family member  (howsoever loving he/she is) you will lose it entirely.


125crpc ,DV and 498A hass been filed against me and my family.if i transfer my property can she proof that i did this perposely???


Dear brother, If she has right to file false cases on you then how you think that you don't have even right on your self accquired property to sale it or gift it by your conscience or will power?

This question goes on her  as how she will proove that these properties was not your's and you have done illegal things.Just think over it brother.

Doing illegal things make a person to worry but doing legal things in the knowledge of oneself never make him anxious or worry.

Just do it if their is threat of her before she goes for any stay order on your properties.

1 Like


if i transfer on my father and mother name?


can she get stay order on myyyyy property how???

she have no right????


Remember one thing Litigation has no end in the panaroma of Indian Judiciary where Petitioner goes from lower court to supreme court for his right.

So let her fight for her false right and you fight for your real right.Let see who wins )):


"Satyamev Jayate"

Best of luck.

1 Like


check your PM.


high court have mind yaar..aise kaise?

this is my property esse main bechu ya rakhu it's my decision not her??


can i get stay she have no right on my property?


yes.Now you got.Aise kaise?

Then why you have asked question that does she can take my flat?

Just wait for IrBM to come fir dekho aise kya nai hota hai.


gd dy (gd dy)     08 September 2013

gud dy.,
difficult to understand ur problem.
besides ur name, source of fund is also important.

Vivek (manager)     08 September 2013

U have just booked your flat in your name... It does not mean u own it. Tell you have financial burden and transfer your rights to ur nearest one with flat booking guy.

At the tiem of registration get it registered in whoever name you want.


Do not worry. As of today, there is no law for acquiring the husband's property. For new law, 3 years has to be passed and it should be "no-fault" divorce. Since she already filed 498a, dv etc., she cant go with "no fault" divorce(Judge will be able to see it.

Do not be panic... Just masti karo..


thanks vivek u gave me relife...

  if i transfer my flat on my father name...can i save it...boz i paid  50% amount of the flat...and this  b*tch have mind she can be proof this...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query