25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Madeva   11 August 2022

can sessions court recall it's own order passed

my lawyer is informing me that you have been issued a warrant but my case is disposed 3 days back in sessions court based on the quashing order passed from high court.
but my lawyer said it is complained with court registrar and the order is reversed and a warrant is issued for your case. is this true and is this possible by any means.
As I am aware it's not possible to recall or reverse the own order passed by the court.


 2 Replies

manoj   11 August 2022

first verify with your advocate

V E Manoj Kumar
High Court Advocate
Cell No 8686159292

Prakash Madeva   11 August 2022

Hi Sir my advocate was demanding for more fee. So I took help of other lawyer and have submitted the order copy in sessions court and in online it shows Case disposed status now. So now can they reverse this order is my concern.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query