LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kanika singh   27 November 2018

Can separated wife become single mother through ivf

I am the only child of my parents my divorce case is pending in court husband got fertility issue . Can i proceed for becoming single mother through IVF ? Do i need court permission or Husband permission ? Because husband will not give permission for me for becoming single mother through IVF donar . Please advice .Divorce cases take years and years .


 5 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     27 November 2018

Dear querist,


If your divorce case is contested than convert it to mutual consent divorce after that you are free to become  single mother  or adopt children.




Deepak Joshi & Associates

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

R Trivedi (     27 November 2018

Go ahead pl!

kanika singh   27 November 2018

But he is not giving mutual divorce problem is that I m the only child no father no brother no male in my life can I proceed with baby or court will give permission or husband permission is important?

kanika singh   27 November 2018

My only point is if husband cannot become father and marriage not success as per nature which cannot I become mother by medical way. Being mother and being wife are two separate things.

sandipvarma (Lawyer)     01 December 2018

Its better to adopt someone, than being impregnated with other man sperm who is not your Husband , and be happy with your husband

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query