Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Law Learner (Professional)     13 June 2012

Can sc certificate be obtained from the state of in laws

Hi Experts

My query is that Can Scheduled Caste Certificate be obtained from the State in which the In Laws are living, Means the native place of In Laws.

Situation is like, suppose there are two persons a Boy and Girl and they got married.They both belongs to same scheduled caste but their States are different.However their Caste with same nomenclature is present as scheduled caste in their respective states, means at their native places.

Now my query is -

1) Can Boy get the scheduled caste certificate issued from the girl's state, means from his wife's state ?

If Yes, how ?

2) Can Girl get the scheduled caste certificate issued from the boys state, means from her Husbands state ?

If Yes, how ?

Thanks in advance.

Note :- Both have same scheduled caste and that caste is present with same nomenclature in the concerned states.

Learning

5 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     13 June 2012

visit the Sub Divisional Magistrate's office to know the procedure.

Law Learner (Professional)     14 June 2012

Hi Experts

Could you please give me some more comments, suggestions or views on the mentioned query. Not specific to any States policies on this but any Generic comments would be preferred.

Thanks in advance.

Law Learner (Professional)     15 June 2012

Hi Experts

Could you please give me some more comments, suggestions or views on the mentioned query. Not specific to any States policies on this but any Generic comments would be preferred.

Further more I want to know that can a person take benefit of reservation in two different states or in one state and another union territory on the bases of same reserved caste ?

Can this dual reservation benefit be obtained on the bases of caste certificate issued in one state ?

Can this dual reservation benefit be obtained on the bases of two caste certificates issued in two different states ?

If some one is taking that benefit, can that person be prosecuted under law and if yes the what are the sections and what is the procedure ?

Last question on this is that, how RTI can be used best to pull out this fraud incase law looks this as a fraud ?

Thanks in advance.

Law Learner (Professional)     15 June 2012

Hi Experts

Request you to kindly spare some time and try to answer the queries mentioned in this thread.

Thanks in anticipation.

Law Learner (Professional)     26 June 2012

Hi Experts

Could you please give me some more comments, suggestions or views on the mentioned query. Not specific to any States policies on this but any generic comments would be preferred.

I want to know that , can a person take benefit of reservation in two different states or in one state and another union territory on the bases of same reserved caste ?

Can this dual reservation benefit be obtained on the bases of caste certificate issued in one state ?

Can this dual reservation benefit be obtained on the bases of two caste certificates issued in two different states ?

If some one is taking that benefit, can that person be prosecuted under law and if yes the what are the sections and what is the procedure ?

Last question on this is that, how RTI can be used best to pull out this fraud incase law looks this as a fraud ?

Thanks in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register