New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shambhu pandey (assistant)     19 October 2014

Can sale deed be cancelled through processs of court

Hello sir

I am the fifth brother of my family and i am residing with my family..i had joint property in the name of my mother( (self  acquired property ) in which my mother sold  and executed sale deed of one portion to elder bhabhi.. is it objectionable ?..they are not ready to go for family arrangement deed ..and recently my elder bhabhi started construction work over there and threatened to sold to third party..

My question is:-

1. After death of my mother whether i file suit for partition in above sold property.?

2. whether I go for a family arrangement deed.?

3.what remedy is available to stop construction over sold area..?


 1 Replies

Satyadarshi Kunal (advocate)     19 October 2014

File an injunction suit. You shall definitely get a stay from court if you have all related documents available with you.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register