LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mrgop (Owner)     11 December 2011

Can rcr contain allegations also?

If the RCR contains silly allegations like the wife ignored the husband, not loved him, wife was not much interested in s*x, etc. would it be taken as misuse of RCR? During mediation, if the mediator askes me why you force her to come back as you have such allegations agains her, how can I positively answer it.

Is it like that I should file for divorce if i have any allegation aginst her, and if I file for RCR I should not have any allegation her?

Whatif there are some allegations against her, and I want her to correct her behaviour and come back? Can't I make use of RCR in such a situation?

What is the difference between allegations and statements in a petition?

Learning

18 Replies

(Guest)

She may have been at fault all the time..but once you file RCR, it means that despite having so many faults, you are still ready to take her back..

You can mention as many allegations or faults with her..but you PRAY TO THE COURT THAT PLEASE ASK HER TO COME BACK AND JOIN HER MATRIMONIAL HOME..

Gautam

1 Like

(Guest)

Yes she can pun any number of allegiations, in ther RCR also,even my Bitch has only Allegiations in her RCR, and with these allegiations she wants to come back to me, But dont worry it will back fire them.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     12 December 2011

Well MRGOP,

Please understand that regardless f the allegations, RCR has tobe unconditional. I always suggest against RCR. Here is my article about the same.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Why-not-to-file-restitution-of-conjugal-rights-43385.asp

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

mrgop (Owner)     13 December 2011

Thanks shonee sir,

Can I safely withdraw RCR and contest her divorce petition at this stage?

mrgop (Owner)     13 December 2011

Thanks shonee sir,

Can I safely withdraw RCR and contest her divorce petition at this stage?

One more doubt also.. If the divorce case is decided first, will it automatically close the pending RCR case also? If no, what if the divorce is granted in her petition and RCR is decided in my favour? I mean conflicting reliefs in divorce and rcr.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     13 December 2011

Be political and instead of divorce persue RCR, mr Shonee has his reasons not to do that.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     13 December 2011

And Mr Shonee I want to give few examples- Devanand was smart and craze for youth but letf without spouse with him.

Rajkapoor master actor but not matinee youth idol . Shammi kapoor bulging belly , over aged but both of them had heroines after them lile bees.

Dumas born more than hundred years ago in france , ugly by all parameters but he claimed to be father of more than five hundred issues publicly. His novel THREE MUSKETEERS is still popular long after he is gone.

So if you can understand and take care of woman psyche no problesm of 498 OR DV act can occur.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     13 December 2011

If you have allegations against your partner and if they can be described as "cruelties" (one of the grounds for divorce) and you file RCR, it means that you condoned all those cruel acts.  You will not succeed in divorce case on the ground of cruelty on the same set of facts, as you have already condoned them by way of filing RCR.  Even withdrawing RCR at the later stage also does not change the fact that you condoned the cruel acts of opposite party.

Zeeshan you are on most right track., even at later stage keep making noises that you are noble hearted and wants to keep the spouse. Believe me she will do the reverse and your prestige will sky rocket.

why make allegations at all. On the other hand make dramatic statements like any husband can not tolrate such acts but for family unity sake I believe she will realise the mistake and I am ready to give a try.

Dumas did not die of aids, people who do not care die of aids. His three musketeers is world famous even after more than hundred years.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 December 2011

:-) JSDN,

Let me and Adv Chandu know one thing.

How can I speak in two languages.

"Oh My Lord, she is my wife, she is so cruel that the allegations which I level are fit for divorce, also whatever allegations are contained in her application against me are also fit for divorce, but I want to stay with my wife. Yet, I want all these allegations to be taken on record, so that tomorrow I may file divorce, when I would need them."

I am no Dev Anand, no Raj Kapoor, I am Shonee, down to earth person. Happy with what I got, don't want to encroach on any turfs/ made comparisons.

You advise as per your style and knowledge, I advise as per my style and knowledge. Why you take things personally. Let the query seeker decide what course of action he wants to take.

My whole effort is to make people spend less and less time in courts and more and more time in doing things they enjoy. 

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     15 December 2011

Shammi kapoor was also down to earth person but no figure bulging tummy overaged still top woman much less than his age were after him like bees.

FEUD has codified this concept nicely in his reserch acknowledged worlwide.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 December 2011

You mean chacha Freud, Singumd Freud. That is an interesting read.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register