LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chandu Chinthala (NA)     06 November 2014

Can police revert back the section once added

Hi Friends,

I've a question regarding the procedure. In my father's suicide, case was registered under section Crpc 174 (Suspicious Death) and after FSL verification of suicide note section is altered to IPC 306. Is there anyway police revert back the section 306. The accused seems to be influencing the investigation, just worried to if tampered investigation lead to reversal of 306?


 3 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     06 November 2014

You should approach court and file application under 156(3) ..

Chandu Chinthala (NA)     06 November 2014

Ok. Thanks for your reply.  you mean there is a possibility for the reversal of 306 in case accused tampers the Investigating officer?

Adv. Santosh K. Dubey (Advocate & Lead Attorney.)     07 November 2014

Dear Chandu,

you may file an application U/s 156 (3) of Cr. P.C, but prior to that a complaint to DCP is must , kindly check and ensure that DCP compliance is must.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register