LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddhi   27 May 2024

Can police refuse to give statement of compliment ?

Can police refuse to give statement of complainant in house breaking and attempt to murder case and ask him to obtain it under RTI? TIA


 3 Replies

Mr. Sumitra kumar (Advocate)     27 May 2024


Thank you.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 May 2024

The police across the country maintain the same denial attitude. 

The helpless applicant have to approach altrenate sources to obtain it.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     27 May 2024

You are complainant or accused or third party in the matter ? 

Whether case is closed / decided or pending ?


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register