Upgrad LLM

can person run a business against court ?

hi sir
I'm a landlord nd A person came to my two shop for rent at 2003 for to run INTERNET'S CENTER.... In 2007 he add his mother name as hand written in agreement with my father knowledge as we trust we didn't say anything. after my studies my father asked the shop for me to keep a organic shop... He filled a case that we r tourcher them nd started a case nd that case was dissolved .. my father sick for 6 years den we restarted the case under RCOP to need my arrears as well as my shop. past 2018 he gave my two shop to run HOTEL aa they mention that they run INTERNET'S CENTER .. without my knowledge they started hotel nd earning money. If i fill complaint in police station they not accepting the case because the case on court we can't take say this in court.. my question s how to say that's person misuse my place nd earning to the court ... i think the only way i want die nd show these r happening threw media other than way 😭 sorry to say this but our law s like that ....



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x