Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

samson daniel (webdeveloper)     13 June 2012

Can pagadi rent be deposited in court if owner is refusing?

As guided and suggested by lawyers and reading forums on this website. I had been sending Pagadi Rent to our building owner by money order and even Advocate notice with cheque but the owner is not accepting returning.

It is almost a year I have been following this practice after my father death the rent receipt is on my father name since he had purchased this pagadi rented house. Iam the only person staying in this house since last 22 years.

I told my Advocate to file a case to deposit the Rent in court to my surprise the Advocate is now telling me there is no section that he can file a case on the owner for not accepting rent.

IS THIS TRUE? WHAT SHOULD I DO?

PLEASE ADVICE ME THE RULE AND SECTION TO APPROACH THE COURT AND PAY THE RENT.

Learning

7 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     13 June 2012

Which state do you belong to ? The Rent Acts in different states have different provisions.

samson daniel (webdeveloper)     13 June 2012

Iam from Dombivli - Kalyan Court and from STATE OF MAHARASHTRA. sorry for not mentioning.

The court has just opened after its summer holidays and i want to file the case in court please reply this is really urgent.

Thanks,

samson daniel (webdeveloper)     14 June 2012

I need a good trusted lawyer can some one refer one handling cases of property and attending Kalyan Court

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     14 June 2012

you had put this query earlier also, pl send your contact details and we will suggest you an good advocate at kalyan.

samson daniel (webdeveloper)     14 June 2012

Mr. Samson Daniel

My Mobile No 9224659694  

Email   samsonven@gmail.com

Property lawyer case Rent Problem Case has to be filed in Kalyan Court as iam staying in Dombivli.

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     14 June 2012

ok the advocate will be in your touch, we have sent information to him.

samson daniel (webdeveloper)     25 June 2012

No advocate had contacted me and i had myself hired a advocate to file the case but now there is still a problem do I have to take NOC from my 3 Brothers who are not staying with me since last 10 years they have there own house iam the only person staying after my father death will my case become weak for this reason.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register