LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shankar Kokane   12 March 2021

can our civil and criminal court case of property in Pune shifted to high court

hi experts we have a criminal and civil case of property in Pune the case is taking too much time is there any option of shifting case to
Mumbai High court


 3 Replies

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     13 March 2021

1. High Court has no legal jurisdiction to conduct Trial of such mentioned cases, more so specifically since HC is not a Trial Court.

2. Mentioned cases can be heard ONLY in Magistrate /Session /Civil courts, who alone has jurisdiction in such matters.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 March 2021

Be guided by the advice of the Advocate who is handling the case at PUNE, as he is more competent to decide further course of action for expediting.   To my knowledge, there is no such court that can expedite the proceedings and it depends on the Individual Judge's attitude and even such Judge's are not retained at one court and are subject to transfers/promotions.  One can not blame even Courts alone as delay may also be due to Advocates and parties.

1 Like

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     13 March 2021

What is the compelling reason for you to think of shifting the case to the High Court, which is not possible as already informed by Experts?


Please be guided by your existing Lawyer and if you are not satisfied with your existing Lawyer, you may change him to a better Lawyer as per the laid down procedure.



1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register