LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shreyas   29 November 2021

Can my brothers claim 1 bigha of land thay i have on my name?

In the year 2000 ,we 5 brothers made partition deed of our Ancestral agriculture land and it was signed by all 5 brothers and also registered in sub registrar office.actually at that time i got 1 bigha of extra land compare to the other 4 brothers by mistake.and they all signed the partition deed and also registered in sub registrar in 2021, we 5 brothers are going to sell this land so the buyer tell me that he will give the money of my 1 bigha extra land to me only in my hand instead of giving it to the rest 4 brothers because that land is on my name currently.but my 4 brothers tell me that you have to make 5 parts of this money which you will recieve from buyer otherwise they will file case against me in i want to know now it is possible for them to claim this 1 bigha land if i am not giving the money of this 1 bigha extra land to them?

 5 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     29 November 2021

you should be honest with your brothers, they have their right in ther land and yes they can challenge your ownership and seek re-distribution ;

Shreyas   29 November 2021

But in 2000,they all 4 brothers were fighted with me for the partition of the land.And i did not go to any lawyer with them to make the partition of ancestral land that which one get which one land because we have 6 farms total.They made partition deed by themselves and did not even ask me to which type of farm you want this one this this one.they all 4 took good parts of the farms which are on the road side...they all 4 brothers made partition deed by themselvesa at that time..i only signed it and at end went with them to sub registrar to registered partition deed....but god was with me..they did mistake and gave me 1 bigha extra land...and also registered on my name by signing. After some years they realized that they gave me 1 bigha why i give them if god want to give me.they all taken good parts of the 5 farms...i only want to know that if they go in court...there are any chances to win for them...?

P. Venu (Advocate)     29 November 2021

Your further clarification only confuses the query. Anu meaningful suggestion requires that the partition deed be perused.

Shreyas   29 November 2021

And sir one of my friend's wife have become the victim of fraud by her sibling brothers. actually she has 2 brothers and they have the 30 bigha land at countryside which worths more than 100 crores..but her brothers took her sign on 100rs stamp paper for removing her name from all the lands and also registered in sub registrar by giving lure to their sister..currently her name is removed from all the her case and my case is also same ...if she do not able to claim this crores rupees land because she signed it on 100 paper stamp paper with notary ..then how my 4 brothers took this 1 bigha of extra land which is registered on my name in sub registrar and they all had signed on the partition deed in the year 2000....please explain me...this query.


P. Venu (Advocate)     30 November 2021

You have rendered the query into a riddle.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query