LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dns (mo)     16 July 2012

Can law force a husband to stay with her wife

I M ( HUSBAND )IS NOT HAVING GOOD TERMS WITH MY WIFE BUT SHE IS INSISITING TO STAY WITH HER ..OUR CASE IS UNDER CONSIDERATION AT CAW CELL   .SHE IS STAYING IN HOUSE RENTED BY ME ,CAN SHE FORCE ME TO STAY WITH HER ? AS I M NOT FEELING SECURE TO STAY WITH HER ,SHE CAN ANY TIME FILE FALSE DV CASE.EVEN I SHE IS TOURTURING WITH HER PARENTS.

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)

No, CAW can not do so.

rahul (director)     16 July 2012

even Supreme court cant force anyone to live against his/her will.

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     16 July 2012

No. Even after a decree of Restitution of Conjugal Rights is passed, a person cannot be forced to live with a particular man or woman. 

ravindra (Analyst)     16 July 2012

No court can fource u to live with your wife

g.venkatraman (advocate)     16 July 2012

No court can force you to stay with your wife if you don't wish to.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     16 July 2012

As per present laws NO..................But who knows, Our gr8 countrymen may make this law in future

M Ravinder Babu Advocate Parka (Advocate)     19 January 2013

what for restution of conjugalrights

fighting back (exec)     20 January 2013

yes, but all things said and done. what will happen if she barges in your house and refuse to move out, then in this case where does the question arise of not forcing you to live with her. in this situation you are indirectly forced to stay with her as you cant leave your own house and go away and at the same time you cannot force her out of your house. this is a catch22 situation. i hope other experts agree to my views here and at the same time suggest a remedy to my raised point. thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More