LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sidaa Reddy   06 January 2021

can i write a Regesination letter like this, so that it will not cause bond break

My employer terminated me but dint gave any offical is forcing to resign and I am also interested to come out from comapny but I had given 2 years bond. So can I write my
registration letter like this.

As the company terminated me. So as per company policy management has asked to resign. So the management only asked to resign so I am not breaking the bond. I will not pay any bond amt.

So please return back my original certificates back.

Due to above I am resigning.

Can I write Regesination letter like this. Is it look like breaking the bond.

Please help me


 4 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     06 January 2021

How you are saying that management have terminated you!

Where is the termination letter? 

Seems management have asked you to resign, right?

Have gone through the draft, I don't think management will accept this resignation letter!

1 Like

Sidaa Reddy   06 January 2021

sir actually management is asking to do resign because if the company has terminated me then the image will go down in market so they are asking me to do resign.
so I asked them an acknowledgement that u need not to pay the bond amount because they are only asking to resign.
I need my original certificates and I need to get out of the company bcz I can't work in that pressure.

please give suggestion.
my question is with the by having acknowledgement we can write resign letter so tthat the bond will not apply because they only ask to resign

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     07 January 2021

You can ask them for an acknowledgement.

Sidaa Reddy   07 January 2021

sir can I go a head like this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query