LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun Gupti (Business)     15 November 2012

Can i write a blog on my 498a case?

Hi, I just want to confirm if it is okay to write a personal blog on internet describing my personal life e.g. my marriage, my wife who filed 498A on me, my married life etc. with photos and details of me and my wife. Since I will not be writing anything bad and will not try to defame anybody - just the truth e.g. content of her compalint, my case history, some photos etc. I assume that it is okay? I hope that I do have the right to write about my life i.e. my wife, tell the world about her through my blog - no matter if she is not staying with me and has filed 498A on me. I am doing this to bring the truth in front of her relatives and friends. I hope our judicial system will have no issues with it and won't have any objections. She is my wife. Please confirm that being a citizen of INDIA and still being her husband - I have the right to write anything about my personal life in a way that does not defame anybody. Please confirm this. 

Learning

13 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 November 2012

There are no issues w.r.t. the same, as long as what you write is true. Defamation means intentionally doing things to annoy and destroy the reputation of others.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
1 Like

(Guest)

See this:

https://www.facebook.com/manav.kalia

Manav has benefitted a lot with writing only truth. His wife finally agreed for MCD due to fear of such blogs.

I have not been filed any case yet but have already drafted a blog. If my out-laws start doing anything fishy only then I will post it to 700+ freinds of her and her sister.

I dont think that writing truth (which can be supported with proofs) can come under defamation so feel free to write:

1. FIR content

2. posting pics of honeymoon and good time that you spent together.

3. Your efforts to save marriage.

4. Court proceedings.

But don't write anything negative about her. Just write facts which she has made public in terms of FIR, court proceedings etc.

Experts may better correct me.

Thanks sir. I will simply be writing the truth about my case. I will posting our pics and it will just be a normal blog. I will not be writing anything bad about POLICE, COURT or the GIRL. Thank you. 

Originally posted by : fight_with_498a

See this:

https://www.facebook.com/manav.kalia

Manav has benefitted a lot with writing only truth. His wife finally agreed for MCD due to fear of such blogs.

I have not been filed any case yet but have already drafted a blog. If my out-laws start doing anything fishy only then I will post it to 700+ freinds of her and her sister.

I dont think that writing truth (which can be supported with proofs) can come under defamation so feel free to write:

1. FIR content

2. posting pics of honeymoon and good time that you spent together.

3. Your efforts to save marriage.

4. Court proceedings.

But don't write anything negative about her. Just write facts which she has made public in terms of FIR, court proceedings etc.

Experts may better correct me.

Thanks. Yes my plan is to bring the truth out in the public. The girl and her family is hiding this (breakup, 498A etc.) from their relatives and telling them that boy has gone to US and that is why girl is staying with them. I will send the URL to their relatives. Also I hope sharing her date of birth and address is okay in my posts. Please confirm this. 

Can I post girl's and her brother's facebook profiles or email IDs in my posts? Please confirm this. 

(Guest)

You need not to make your name public (if you have any fear)

You can put any public materia in a blog, i.e.

1. FIR, that is available on state police website.

2. stage of cases filed, pics, names etc.

Put all things which can be available to third party, i.e. your friend or relative

Do it through cyber cafe.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     17 November 2012

What you want to achieve by doing this.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

2 Like

Arjun Gupti (Business)     18 November 2012

Hi Shonee sir,

Thanks for your reply. My plan is to bring the truth in front of the girl's friends and relatives who actually do not know about this case. Awareness is the only solution for this problem. I would post my marriage pics, pics of the period when she stayed with us, her videos where she is misbehaving with us on pitty issues, the FIR copy that contains all the false allegations etc. I won't be defaming anybody though she has already defamed us. TRUTH has more power than our STUPID judicial system. Please suggest any tips if you think this is a good idea. 

(Guest)

@arjun

No ethically straight proffessional will advice you the same :-)

But its actually works for some people.

people who want to mantain good image in society or hiding such false cases will definitely get scared of such things

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 November 2012

You are free to do the same.

However, I would rather suggest you to maintain a dignified posture in fight.

2 Like

(Guest)

Ashish is right but sometimes such blogs helps a lot. Read below:

https://iitbiimb498a.wordpress.com/

https://iluvshrutiverma.wordpress.com/

emma   12 October 2022

Nice article keep it up like this in your future.I hope you do best afford and make future bright.
I also write an article...You should also check this.
Site is here.
<a href="https://forum.cs-cart.com/user/589449-olivasmith/">Mahadev Book</a>

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register