Upgrad LLM

can i take compensation?

Sir,I submit all req documents for my son mediclaim to Raksha tpa on 30 Nov 2011having all reports & computerised bill..My son faced accidental injury on 23 Nov & have Rs 50000 mediclaim with new india insurance..I told him to call me for any query.Even that I regularly check on net.I regularly call them,but they not demanded more document,till 10 Jan 2012.On 10 Jan they req final bill,which I produced on next day of amount Rs 84000.Then on 27 Jan they despatch cheq of amount Rs 50000 ,but it received on 08 Feb 2012.For that I called them more than 20 times.Question : (1) Can I take action / compensation For delay of 68 days? (2)Can I recover balance amount, from bike insurer,collector office.My son sitting behind bike & bike accidented by unknown lorry driver in Indore Bhopal highway,near Sonkach district Dewas.Bike has full insurance.I have FIR copy also.From: Manjeet awal mob : 9229589753 Mail: manjeetawal@yahoo.co.in

Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com)


Complaint at once to the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) 

here's the link http://www.irda.gov.in/Defaulthome.aspx?page=H1




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x