cpc

can i sue to my husband?

I play online games. I like to relax after work, there are a lot of games and it is interesting to me. But my husband hides my phone and makes me do something around the house when I don’t want to, because I get really tired at work. Can I sue him?

LEGAL

you feel just domestic chores is harrasment and voilance...you are addicted to games and would be careless to real materailistc life does that make him cruel..get a life lady come out of this virtual life and make your family a hapy family...

Total likes : 1 times

Originally posted by : YolandaFrazee
I play online games I like to relax after work, there are a lot of games and it is interesting to me. But my husband hides my phone and makes me do something around the house when I don’t want to, because I get really tired at work. Can I sue him?

Hello YolandaFrazee

It is Social problem rather than legal

Just thought that if your daughter/son do the same as of you what you suggest to them.......answer is within your suggestion to daughter/son.

So keep calm and think twice before any steps.

Scientist/Engineer

If you sue your husband what exactly will you ask the court?  Will you ask the court to order your husband to give you a separate house or a separate room which you can lock yourself inside and play?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x