LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     26 June 2014

Can i represent my father in a civil case

Respected Advocates and Experts,

There is a small civil appeal before the JOINT COLLECTOR in which my FATHER is the RESPONDENT.But his health is not well and he cannot move any where.So, in the civil case appeal , can i REPRESENT MY FATHER in the appeal before the JOINT COLLECTOR, if it is yes, then what could be the procedure for it.Kinldy suggest me.

Regards ,


 1 Replies

Lawyer SALEEMA (Advocate Madras High Court & Legal Consultant Chennai Law in Law Firm. +91-9698884779)     27 June 2014

Get a special power deed from your father authorizing you to represent and do all things in the case on behalf of  him and then,  on the strength of the same you can represent. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query