LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram lal Jat   23 May 2023

can I quash complain case proceding in high court

MY RELETIVE FILE defamation COMPLAIN CASE AGAINST ME UNDER SECTION 200 CRPC . I lodge COMPLAIN AGAINST MY RELETIVE IN MARCH 2022 ,APR 2022, MAY 2022 ,ON THE BASIS OF COMPLAIN COURT OF INQUIRY CONDUCTED AND MY ALLEGATION NOT PROVED BUT AFTER INQUIRY HE WAS SEND LEGAL
NOTICE AND I REPLIED LEGAL NOTICE WITH NEGATIVE REMARK after some time he was LODGE COMPLAIN CASE UNDER SEC 200 CRPC .
what i will do.
pls guide me.

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 May 2023

Contest / defend case if filed and summons issued to you.

Facts vis-a-vis query is not clear, redraft.

Ram lal Jat   24 May 2023

sir mene kisi govt employee ki complain ki thi or uske Bad inquiry hue to mery complain me lagaye gye allegations me prove nhi kar paya.
thode din Bad govt employee ne legal notice beja to mene reply de diya lekin mere vakil se bul ho gyi or negative reply de diya.
Ab us govt employee NE mere against me complain case kar diya h OR defamation 501B ipc lagaya h.
Ab muje kya karna chahiye

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     24 May 2023

aap ko ek Appology letter likh kar usko bejna chayie, and usmay likhna chayie the galat fami  huie thi

Ram lal Jat   24 May 2023

SIR AB TO CASE FILE KAR DIYA USNE AB KOI LEGAL PROCEDURE H KYA CASE SE NIKLNE KA.
MENE ALLEGATION SAHI LAGYE THE LEKIN PROOVE NHI KAR PAYA.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 May 2023

You appear before the court and either challenge the case on merits, if you have any or just tender an apology as well as talk to the person, compromise and settle the issue outside the court.

The high court will not quash the case because there is no merits in your side especially when your complaint with the authorities were not proved.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register