Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Devapriya Datta   08 April 2023

Can i obtain a home loan from a bank by submitting the certified copy of the sale deed?

I have lost the original sale deed. Can I obtain a home loan from a bank by submitting the certified copy of the sale deed?

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 April 2023

It is the bank's descretion, there is no legal opinion involved in it, if the bank is satisfied with your contention, it may grant you home loan

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 April 2023

No bank will sanction a loan on another's property. Bank will insist on the original sale deed for creating a charge to secure the loan amount. If original is lost, certified copy along with encumbrace certificate will suffice for creating charge.

Sidhhi   08 April 2023

Did you registered the sale agreement as in Mumbai there are more than 1lac such agreement done on 10/- Stamp Paper and not registered ?

HIGHWEB   09 April 2023

Hi, you are talking about Can i obtain a home loan from a bank by submitting the certified copy of the sale deed, for that I suggest you to find that on Google. Thanks for sharing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tools For SEO

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register