Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     29 April 2010

Can I move my brother case from her hometown to my home town

Hi All,

My brother wifes given a complaint against my brother and my mother on 11-SEP-2009 in my hometown, When She had given this complaint , she was in her hometown (proof is there for this). And based on her complaint local polices did family counseling between my brother and his wife , and it went for four weeks, i.e till 04-OCT-2009.

In her first complaint she didn't mentioned any where that we went to her hometown and we beaten her for extra dowry. And after one month, i.e on 08-NOV-2009, she had given a complaint against all my family members in her hometown (this complaint is register under 498A and 3 and 4 of DP act) and in that complaint 

1. She didnt mentioned anything about the first complaint and the family counseling that occured between her husband and her.  

2. And she mentioned that we all went to her home town and we harassed for extra dowry. But date and time not mentioned. Even in the charge sheet also date and time is not mentioned

3. Actaully in the month of OCTober she was not at her home town, she was busy with her sister marriage. 

4. My brother is working as a teacher in a pvt school and we can get the school attendence register to prove that he is in his hometown in the month of OCT-2009.

Based on the above proffs and grounds can We file a petition saying that, No harassment happened in her hometown, if any thing is there (actually no one is harassed her anywhere) that should happen before her first complaint only and she given her first complaint in my home town, so could you please move this issue to my home town ?

Thanks,
Masthan

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Masthan,

Do not go for moving the cases to your hometown. File PERJURY (340) on the basis of evidences you have. They will be on toes. Will run after you guys to compromise on this. More details about perjury on this link:-

https://www.legalserviceindia.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=35&TopicID=8051&SearchPagePosition=1&search=what+is+perjury&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Thread&forum=35&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Search

Please ask your lawyer to file perjury asap.

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     30 April 2010

Hi Cool,

Can I file PERJURY (340) case before we prove innocent in the ocurt, right now we all accused persons , we are in the process of proving our innocence and I am collecting the necessary evidences for that.

We are going to face trail court very soon ,before facing trail court in her home town , can I file PERJURY (340) in my home town?

(1) I have proofs to prove our innocence (written documents)

2. They dont have any documentary proofs (no proof is mentioned in her complaint, in FIR, in charge sheet). Just based on her complaint and her relative words (The witness for her complaint) polices filed false charge sheet.

Thanks,

Masthan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register