Share on Email

Share More

Jay Therani   14 November 2019

can i go abroad for employment

I have case on my name.
section 323, 324, 504, 34.
i got opportunity to go dubai and work.
i am getting 2 years contract.
so my question is can i travel dubai n work there.
should I take permission from court or not??

Learning

5 Replies

srinu rokkam   14 November 2019

Court will not give permission to you. Ask your Lawyer. if he allows you can go. Generally when ever accused is absent, the advocate will file file dispensing of attendance petition. But here a countineous period of two years. The court may insist for personal attendance. Otherwise you can file a petition directly before the court u/s 205 cr p c dispensing attendence permanently placing the documents of your job opportunities. Court may allow.

satish patil   14 November 2019

ya ...file application for that behalf
1 Like

satish patil how

srinu rokkam how

srinu rokkam   15 November 2019

YOUR'S CASE IS NOT A BIG CASE. PLACE YOUR JOB OPPORTUNITIES BEFORE THE COURT AND FILE A PETITION UNDER SECTION 205 CR P C. ON YOUR BEHALF ONLY. OTHER ACCUSED PERSONS OF YOUR CASE SHOULD FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS OF THE COURT AND YOUR LAWYER. THEN THERE IS POSSIBILITY OF ALLOWING YOUR PETITION AND THE LAWYER WILL BE REPRESENTED ON YOUR BEHALF. BUT DURING SOME ADJOURNMENTS LIKE ACCUSED STATEMENT AND JUDGMENT ETC COURT MAY INSIST YOUR ATTENDENCE. YOU HAVE TO COME THEN. SEE SECTION 205 CR P C
Section 205 in The Code Of Criminal Procedure, 1973. 205. Magistrate may dispense with personal attendance of accused. (1) Whenever a Magistrate issues a summons, he may, if he sees reason so to do, dispense with the personal attendance of the accused and permit him to appear by his pleader.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register