Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sony (law)     05 September 2016

Can i get the opportunity to cross examine the accuse after statement of 313 crpc in n i act case or i have to move any application?

can i get the opportunity to cross examine the accuse after statement of 313 crpc in N I Act case or i have to move any application?

Learning

11 Replies

Ibrahim Ahmed Patel   05 September 2016

Unless Accused enter in the witness box and depose on oath you can not cross exam him.Accused statement under section 313 is not come in purview of deposition.

Unless Accused enter in the witness box and depose on oath you can not cross exam him.Accused statement under section 313 is not come in purview of deposition.

Sachin (N.A)     06 September 2016

You cannot cross examin the accused, you need to raise your questions in the court and defense lawyer on the behalf of accused will counter or answer your questions.

Zoheb Khatri (Practicing in Mumbai ZohebKhatri@gmail.com)     12 November 2016

File application in court, if granted you can cross examine

Regads,

Zoheb Khatri

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     14 November 2016

After 313 chance are very less, but may try your luck.

Rohit Krishan Naagpal (Advocate)     19 June 2017

If only accused choose to lead any defence evidence u/s 315 Cr.P.C then only u will get an opporutunity to cross examine any witness of defence . Ref 315 Cr.P.C

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     19 June 2017

ipc 313 is statement to court so you can not cross him but it gives you an opportunity to evaluate your evidence and can prepare while giving arguments with proper case laws.

I no wise defense advocate will venture into giving evidence by accused.

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     19 June 2017

ipc 313 is statement to court so you can not cross him but it gives you an opportunity to evaluate your evidence and can prepare while giving arguments with proper case laws.

I no wise defense advocate will venture into giving evidence by accused.

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     19 June 2017

Inviting accused facing any cases under NI 138. SARFEASI to contact us for proper line of defense though our associate advocates.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register