Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

preethi (self)     30 December 2014

Can i get my mother property

hi i am preethi,


my mother has 30years back when i was 3years, my father married again she has 2kids.

my father has also passed away 3years back my issue is the property which is there on my mothers name he changes to his name and converted it to my step mom's name.


now  she says its her property i wont get any thing.

can any one suggest me since it is my mother property i am asking it . i told her what ever my fathers property is there keep it with her even though she is not accepting it.

while marrage she has not given any thing to me.


plz suggest me what to do.

 1 Replies

Naveen Kumar (Assistant Manager)     06 January 2015

Generally court award equal partition in the estate of parents if will has not been specified by owners / legal ascendant therefore you can go to court if will has not been specified. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query