IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ranganadhan (SSE)     05 January 2017

Can i get copy of court judgement in online?


I have case details/number of someone. I lent him money few years back. He said he will give once he sells his land. But he has filed case on that land against his relative. Now I checked the case details in ecourts.govt.in website. It is in disposed state.

Below Details Given:

Case Disposed State: 12-12-2014


Nature of Disposal : Contested-SETTLED BEFORE THE LOK-ADALATS

Business: Matter settled before Lok Adalat. Based on the joint compromise memo field before the Lok Adalat. this suit is closed.

My Query:

It seems joint compromise happened between two parties. I want to know whether he got the land or not. Can I get the court judgement/order copy through online?




 1 Replies

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     07 January 2017


Your are required to file a third party petition before the concerned court for obtaining certified copies of all documents in the case.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query