Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna (na)     02 January 2014

Can i file suit for damages ---- please help

Dear Experts,

I am facing suit for recovery on basis of false affidavit and forged documents. I have strong evidence proofs with me to prove that i am an innocent person and falsely a case filed against. me. Since in a case issues are not frame as of now and other party lingering on this matter. Can i file suit for damages against the petitioner or any other criminal case. 

Please guide..Thanks in advance.


 2 Replies

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     03 January 2014

Your case is subjudice that is seism of honorable your written statement you can ventilate and plead properly with documents on which you pray for early case you are not satisfied you are at liberty to move hon' le high court in civil revision under article 227 of the constitution of India.  Once suit case is disposed of and get a favourable order/decree you can proceed for criminal case and suit for damages for malacious prosecution. Law of tort by RATANLAL please            Purchase a copy.    and it will be of great help to you.remember you must give best document as message if there there is truth do not run away from battle field without sc pratihar..

1 Like

Krishna (na)     03 January 2014

Dear Mr. Parihar,

Your guidance and advise is very much valuable for me.. Each word give me  strength to fight against false cases. Thanks again for your feedback. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register