25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deep Narayan (learning)     29 May 2012

Can i file RTI?

I am selected for central govt job.

police verification pending.

recruiting body is telling that they have send for police verification.

Police verification from Recruiting body comes to district headquarters and then forwarded to local Police station,

can I file RTI asking the District headqurter authorities about the status of police verification?

status means is the police verication recieved by them.

is this type of information comes under the ambit of RTI?


 4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 May 2012

Yes. You can very well get the information through applyeng R.T.I.

1 Like

Deep Narayan (learning)     29 May 2012

Rama chari ji, can I go this with my employer also?

means Can I apply RTI to get the information that weather they(my employer/recruiting body) have send my document for police verification or not?

Democratic Indian (n/a)     29 May 2012

Yes you can. Right to Information is your fundamental right flowing from Article 19(1)(a) of the Constitution of India.
1 Like

Deep Narayan (learning)     31 May 2012

thank u both for kind suggestion

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query