LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prakash   05 October 2018

Can i file pil

My all family members are well setteled expect my family.

Last 50 years my family staying in property which registered in name of Grandmother (She died on 1990)

My father is elder son of my Grandfather. My father poitof view not listen my uncles. i also stated 30 years in this property.

All family member decided to give property to Bilder. 

My father no income and me also a private job.

i want stop this property deal.

Can i file PIL against my uncles.


 4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     05 October 2018

No, PIL is not suitable option for you.

prakash   05 October 2018


Any other option to take stay order.

Because they not distribute properly. 

Siddharth Jain   05 October 2018

you will have to file a suit mandatory and permanent injunction along with interim relief in Civil Court.

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     05 October 2018

Take stay order from civil court against your uncles.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query