LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj (dir)     22 June 2014

Can i file perjury 340 ??

Is perjury 340 possible in the case where ex has written in the WS that he has driven out of house and beaten in front of parents.
While at that time I was in office while my FIL SMS me that I am taking her and given keys to neighbour.That SMS is with me.
Also I have a voice record while her relatives telling why you have not come to home while they(FIL) were taking your wife.
can I file perjury 340 ??
Please guide.
Rgds,
Raj
Is perjury 340 possible in the case where ex has written in the WS that he has driven out of house and beaten in front of parents.
While at that time I was in office while my FIL SMS me that I am taking her and given keys to neighbour.That SMS is with me.
Also I have a voice record while her relatives telling why you have not come to home while they(FIL) were taking your wife.
can I file perjury 340 ??
Please guide.
Rgds,
Raj

Learning

5 Replies

satish bhaskar (Litigant)     22 June 2014

It will take years. Indian law does not recognize men. Let the main trial get over. Then think.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     22 June 2014

Raj let the case decided , after then go for perjury and other cases .

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     22 June 2014

Raj let the case decided , after then go for perjury and other cases .

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     22 June 2014

until and unless you do not disprove the contentions of your ex by cogent and reliable evidence,no case of perjury made out. 

Raj (fr)     08 July 2014

special thanks for your valuable guidance sir.

Please advice is perjury possible in the following situation:

Legal notice was sent to the OP by my Lawyer and the same was refused by the OP and envelope has the signature of postman with comment refused.The returned envelope is available with me.But in her written statement/reply she has written she has not received any legal notice.
Can this be a ground of perjury.
Rgds,
Raj

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register