Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (a)     25 June 2014

Can i file perjury?

hello everybody,

in my divorce filed by me against my wife, she invoked section 24 to claim legal expenses of huge amount from me. she also didnt mention about her working job details and instead mentioned that she doesnt have independent source of income.

however, thru RTI i got reply from a private school about her job details. in the reply, the school mentioned that her services are terminated due to court and etc. as the reason.

pl let me know if i can file perjury against her as she supressed important information and didnt come with clean hands and wanted to grab money from me.

will filing perjury on her give me any benefit? are there any implications in my divorce case if i file that?

once filed, can i withdraw it at a later time?

thank yoU.

Learning

6 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     25 June 2014

don't file perjury case instantly focus on your case and get it decided , you can exhibit it before the court against her claim of maintenance and get it rejected from the court , it will also give benifit in your divorce case also exhibit the same document and her petition of maintenance before the court and show her character and intention to misuse the law by concealment the facts .

Ravi (a)     21 July 2014

thank you for your response.

everybody says the judge is in favor of women? he might give verdict of maintenance to her.

let me know how can i stop this? as per RTI reply received, she has been working.

regards

sankar P (supervisor)     21 July 2014

Needs more suggestion from the LCI Experts,

Many Thanks,

Best Regards,

Shankar.

gautam (not disclosed)     22 July 2014

See the date where she mentioned in the court that she does not have any income, if on that date she was employed and earning money, you can definitely file for perjury.

it will help you in your case, and the judge will not take her claims seriously

Ravi (a)     22 July 2014

thank you sir for your replies.

yes the date she mentioned in the court is 2 weeks before the date the school folks replied to me.

i told my lawyer to file perjury but he says he would like to review the whole case. let me know what does he mean by saying that.

regards

Ravi (a)     23 July 2014

pl advise.

is there any perjury related judgment from AP high courts?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register