Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajesh kumar   31 May 2017

Can i file for annulment of marriage ?


my name is Rajesh Vishwakarma and I am professionally Qualified Chartered Accountant.before my marriage girl parents told me that she is Graduate and completed CS and after the marriage, i came to know even she is not even graduate and doesn't know about basic Internet and how to operate a phone they told me false information.marriage date 30/11/2016.

Kindly help I am so depressed these days and girl side force me to live with her.what should I have to do?

 3 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     31 May 2017

Hello Rajesh 

if you want than you go in court for same ground and file case for divorce under false information provide, and ask court to order this marriage null on false information and cheating with person.... 

you got divorce on this ground.. 


rajesh kumar   01 June 2017

is this valid ground of divorce?

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     01 June 2017

Sir, Your grounds for divorce are not valid. Good luck, Kishor Mehta

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query