LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ujjwal saveliya (Nodal Officar)     27 August 2017

Can i file divorce if wife stay away from my rented home

I married in 2005.my wife and i stayed togther one year at my father home. She abusing me most of time. She throw any thing. Some time i got injured also.. but i was maintaing relationship. We have one child. Most of time stay at myka. She left one time stay her father home last 3 year. She filed flase case against us. My family or relative discuss. We bring her in 2012. Socha sab time keh sath sahi hoga. But again she start abusing. She marked on her body by stone. She went police station. And complaint flase all my family member. My father seperted me from properties that publise in news paper. My father and mother left home bcz they daily face that problem and they stay rented home. They are senior citizen. She very badly flight with me. She throw plates and knife on me. I informed police station by application. I also left home. Now i working as a teacher and stay in another city last 3 year. She filed flase domestic voilance case. She asked to court to stay with 2 room in father in law home. Court gave permission her to stay father in law home. I dont have any relationship with her. She is not leaving my father home. Staying alone.My parents 62 year stay at rented home after retirement. Can i file divoce in background that she is not staying with me where i m working.

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     27 August 2017

Since the property is in your father's name he can evict her from the premises if he wishes to do so.in that case again you need to provide her rented accommodation and take care of her expenses.you can file divorce on the grounds of cruelty

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     27 August 2017

A daughter in law does not have any right in her in laws self earned properties. Challenge the court order which allowed her to in her laws house. Your parents can lodge complaint of harassment and can protection under senior citizens Act. File a divorce case and also seek restrain order against erring wife. You can also seek custody of child. Sidharth 9811776422

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     27 August 2017

You can file for Divorce on the ground of cruelty and desertion. 

ujjwal saveliya (Nodal Officar)     29 August 2017

She filed case domestic voilance. She take help of domestic voilance, she staye in father in law home. Now date is over to challenge court order to stay in father in law home. Plz help that how to file senior citizen harressment case file. We have some audio recording in which her father and brother abusing badly and saying that hum tum sabko jail meh band karwa denge..or tum sabko ghar seh bhar nikal denge.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register