LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lata (trainer)     11 September 2016

Can i file another case when orders of 9a are pending

I have filed a case in city civil court and the hearing on section 9a is been done. But I have not received any order with regards to jurisidiction issues raised by the defendant's lawyer. In the mean I want to file another case on the violation of my fundamental right to preserve scriptt of a particular language. Since the premise in question is the same in both the cases, people are telling me that it is not possible to file 2 cases in 2 courts regarding the same premise. But the jurisidcition issue is not resolved in the city civil court and I am planning to file a case in high court/supreme court on grounds of my fundamental right to preserve scriptt. Please let me know whether it is possible to file another case when section 9A of CPC is still pending in the lower courts

Learning

1 Replies

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     06 November 2016

YOU HAVE TO GIVE FURTHER DETAILS OF THE CASE. BUT MERELY ON THE GIVEN INFORMATION YOU MAY KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1. YOU MAY FILE AN APPLICATION BEFORE HIGH COURT  BY MENTIONING FACTS OF PENDING CASE AND PRAY FOR EXPEDIATING THE SAID LOWER COURT CASE AND FURTHE ADD ANY ADDITIONAL GROUNDS AS MENTIONED BY YOU . GOOD LUCK.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register